Monday, March 25, 2013

OPI Which Is Witch?

Hi you guys! Hope your week is off to a fantastic start! :-)

Today, I've got another pretty glitter to share with you from the OPI Oz the Great and Powerful Collection. Which Is Witch? is a densely populated glitter made up of silver reflective glitter pieces in various shapes and sizes, including small and extra-small round, medium hexagon and small bar glitters, all in a sheer base.






When the light catches all those silver glitter pieces, their sparkles remind me of that of a disco ball. Due to how dense the glitters are in this polish, the application is easy-peasy. It applies smoothly and evenly, with the glitters distributing effortlessly across the nails without any pushing or shoving. I needed just one coat over OPI Don't Burst My Bubble for the swatches above. I'm usually not a huge fan of bar glitters, but the ones in this polish don't really bother me. The bar glitters are relatively small and subtle, adding just a bit of sparkle and variety to the glitter mix.

You can find Which Is Witch? at your local nail salons and beauty stores such as Ulta and Dillard's for a retail price of $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

22 comments:

  1. I definitely dig this one. I don't have any OPI yet, but I think this one might be my first if I can hunt one up at Chatters or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'm glad you're a fan of this! Good luck on finding it! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Which is Witch is so pretty! I almost picked up this one over Lights and I kind of wish I had, lol... I really like the variety bar glitter adds, too. Beautiful swatches, as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the prettiest silver glitters I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful dear Yun!!! Which is Witch looks perfect on you and I am glad I picked this up for myself ;-)!!! I am the same with bar glitters like you but don't mind it if it is as subtle and sparkly as in Which is Witch? - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'm glad you picked this one up! I think it's pretty awesome too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I am not a fan of bar glitters either, and to be honest, no of OPI either, but you already know that. But! I actually like this and would love to see it layered over other colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you like this one! I think it would look fantastic over dark colors as well. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. I love that name - so fun! And this layering is perfect, those two subtle shades work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love it. Great swatching:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Essie, I'm glad you like this one! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. I like this one :) Your swatches are always great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...