Tuesday, August 14, 2012

China Glaze Unpredictable

Today I have another color from the China Glaza Bohemian Collection to show you. Unpredicable is a teal/green/gold duochrome with a metallic finish.







The base color of Unpredictable is a teal green, while its shimmers are golden green. Looking at it straight on, the color in the center of the nails is the golden green, while the edges show teal green. The more you tilt your hand, the more you will see of the teal green. Just like in Swanky Silk, the duochrome colors in Unpredictable are clearly visible, so I am a happy camper. :-) This color has pretty good coverage. What you see in the swatches is two coats, and it is opaque at that point.

You can find Unpredictable for a limited time at your local nail salons and at beauty stores such as Ulta and Sally Beauty for a retail price of $6.99 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

21 comments:

  1. It's really pretty! I love duochromes, and I would definitely have bought this if golden colours looked good on me. Unfortunately they don't. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think it's pretty! Hmmm... well this one isn't too golden, so maybe it will still look nice on you *hugs* ;-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks gorgeous on you! I don't own many duochromes, but this should definitely be part of my collection :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! This one is one of my favs from the collection! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Awww this color is YUMMY! :D A proud duochrome, indeed! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! hehe "proud" is a good way to describe it! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. ohh i see this in my stamping future! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you're right, this would be awesome for stamp! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. Out of all the colours n this set I think I like this the most. But I don't think I could ever get it just because it has teal in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this color! But you don't like wearing teal?

      ~ Yun

      Delete
    2. Nope. Like I LOVE how A England's St. George looks but I would never buy it. It truly is a love hate relationship.

      Delete
    3. haha I totally understand, actually. I love teal, but it doesn't look as good on me. But still I buy more and more haha. At least they look good in the bottle. ;-)

      Delete
  6. It's really pretty on you, and the duochrome is just right :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty shade. Would be nice for stamping designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! You're right, it would look awesome for stamping. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. I definitely, absolutely, positively need this color!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...