Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OPI Danke-Shiny Red

Today, I have another vibrant jewel color from OPI's Germany Collection to show you. Danke-Shiny Red is exactly what you would think from its name: a shimmering medium red with a metallic finish.






This red leans slightly on the cool side with pink hues in both its base and its shimmers. With this one, OPI continues its streak of excellent formulas for the collection. One coat is all I needed for opacity, though the result is a little pinker than what you'd see from the bottle, so I did two coats in order to match the deep, rich red of the bottle. I do admit I have a weakness for red jewel tones. As the weather turns colder for fall, this sexy, vibrant, glowing color is definitely one I'll be reaching for and pairing with soft sweaters and high-heeled boots. :-)

You can find Danke-Shiny Red at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $8.50 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

21 comments:

  1. I got this one too-the last one I have yet to wear-am thinking of something to do with it tomorrow perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh, woow, so beautiful, thanks for sharing this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we're approaching colours I'd wear myself. I always love a nice red shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I love reds too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. This is pretty too! I really need to start looking for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! It turned out to be quite a lovely collection. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous- this one looks so red that it seems to glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It's quite shimmery and glowy. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. Beautiful red, I like the jewel tone of it and it's reassuring to know OPI's formula is consistently excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! The collection has definitely had consistently great formula. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. I have this on my toes right now! Such a lovely red, it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for red toes! Thanks, I'm glad you think so! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. Pretty. I think this fall cherry reds are very in fashion for the nails:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I think red is popular because it just looks great on everyone. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...