Thursday, May 2, 2013

Butter London Sunbaker

Hi you guys! Hope this week has been a good one so far! :-)

Today, I've got my favorite from the Butter London Summer Holiday 2013 Collection to share with you. Sunbaker is a warm and rich sun-kissed orange with bronze tones in a shimmery metallic finish.






Sunbaker is a stunning color, looking fiery and vibrant on the nails. It's intense and fun, two qualities that I love in nail polish colors. :-) While it's not what I traditionally associate with a summer color, it's still great for summer and also for fall. It has a fantastic formula. It's smooth and even, applying well without any issues. It's also pigmented, so I just need the standard two coats and I'm all set.

You can find Sunbaker on butterlondon.com and at select retailers such as Nordstrom and Ulta for $15 for 0.4 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

35 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty. This is probably my favourite from the collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you're loving this one! It's my fav from the collection as well! :D

      Delete
  2. That's a really pretty orange, and I don't say that about a lot of oranges :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic colour--and I just love that golden shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic, isn't it!? I love the shimmers too! :-)

      Delete
  4. That would be amazing as a pedicure with some studded sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO gorgeous! I'll definitely be picking this one up. Funny, too, being a British whatever and all that... When we were on our honeymoon in Mexico, there was a British gal who was always laying out by the pool, like, day in and day out, yes, baking in the sun. Her skin was soooo tan, I can't even describe. Every time we'd pass by, for every meal, every other thing we wanted to do, she'd be lying out there in her little bikini, soaking up the rays. This polish totally reminds me of her, lol. I'm getting it anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are totally addicted to it. My mom used to be for years! It amazes me that people still do it despite all the warnings about the dangers of it. This color is so spot on for it though.

      Delete
    2. Haha some people do turn an oompa-loompa-shade from excessive tanning. LOLs. :D

      Delete
  6. Intense is right and where it's at! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is gorgeous! I love the shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be perfect for a beach day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is not normally a color i would go for but it looks really pretty on you. i love how vibrant it is.

    fishgirl182 @ the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this is fiery - love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! This is the one for me alright!!!
    Yup, right into my WL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's really pretty. I really like orangey copper shades :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...