Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Butter London Marbs

Hi you guys! :-)

Today, I've got one of the pretty shades from the Butter London Summer Holiday 2013 Collection to share with you. Marbs is a rich and warm sunkissed gold with slight bronze tones in a shimmery metallic finish.






This gold is fantastic - luxurious and vibrant! The bright golden reflection of the finish caused my camera to freak out, so I apologize that my swatches were not able to do this color the justice it deserves. The formula is pretty awesome too. It's pigmented and smooth, reaching opaque coverage in two quick coats and making application a breeze. I think this is a great color not only for summer, but also for fall and the holidays. :-)

You can find Marbs on butterlondon.com and at select retailers such as Nordstrom and Ulta for $15 for 0.4 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

26 comments:

  1. Ooh! This looks amazing! I have Marbs, but haven't used it yet. Its not much of a summer color.. to me its more of a winter/holiday gold. Nonetheless, its very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It's not a traditional summer color hehe, but definitely very pretty none-the-less. :-)

      Delete
  2. These BL polishes look amazing--can't wait to see all of your swatches. They're one of my favorite brands in terms of capsule collections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha, I think BL has some fantastic shades too! :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, this looks really great on you. I like how it's a bit bronzey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I'm a big fan of the warm bronze tones in this too. :-)

      Delete
  4. That's one of the prettiest gold-polishes I've seen so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I think it's a gorgeous gold too! :-)

      Delete
  5. it looks perfect on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fudge that is amazing! So pretty! ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica, I'm glad you think so! I'm loving it too! :-)

      Delete
  7. This shade reminds me ciate. Gold sand. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty! i wonder how it compares to the gold that was in their olympic metals set. i think this is going to be a year for gold since i think i have at least two coming from zoya and am seeing so many more great ones.

    fishgirl182 @ the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I'm a big fan of gold, so I'm loving all these gold shades. Marbs is a few shades deeper and more yellow than The Full Monty. :-)

      Delete
  9. wow! what a beautiful shade

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really is a pretty gold polish!!
    Good thing you didn't loose your marbles LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a true beauty!
    I can't stop wondering though if I don't have some dupe for it already... hmmm... I might have to check that in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this one, Jin! I don't have a dupe in my collection, so definitely check it out. It might be unique for you too. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...