Thursday, February 14, 2013

NOTD: Valentine's Day Simple Mani

Hi! Hope you guys are having a great Valentine's Day so far! :-)

I just wanted to share my simple mani for today. Pink is my favorite color (in general, though not always so on the nails), so whenever there is a chance to have pink nails, I'm there! Lol. 


This is one coat of OPI Princesses Rule over two coats of Zoya Persiphony. They are the perfect combo if you are pink-lover like me. Princesses Rule adds a light pink shimmer to the deeper pink of Persiphony. Together, they almost have a duochrome quality, where depending on the angle, you can see more or less of the lighter/darker pink. Pink overload for sure. :-)

You guys have any plans for Valentine's Day? The hubby was sweet to drop by with some flowers and a card earlier. Otherwise, I don't think we're doing much. It's a mostly regular weekday. We might head out to dinner later, if we can find a place that isn't overly crowded. 


Hope the rest of your day is awesome and you're spending it with the ones you love! ♥ ♥

20 comments:

  1. pretty nails! love the cup! :) beautiful flowers, so sweet of your hubby! Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. such beautiful nails you have! gorgeous pinks. Happy vday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like the pinks!
      Hope you had a great Valentine's Day too! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a great day!
    Ps. I love the cup! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the mug and the nails - and lovely flowers from hubby!
    PS the girly pig is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pink mani is gorgeous, Yun! You know you need more to overload our minds! ;) Sweet sweet hubby! I hope you found a restaurant, I know how much you enjoy a good dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like the pink mani! You know me too well... I do love my food lol. We ended up with our second choice cause the first was too busy, but I'm happy. It's a casual and delicious Chinese place we go to fairly often. :-)
      Hope you had a great Valentine's Day too! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. Nice and easy manicure. I like the piggy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you you like the mani and the piggy! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. What a lovely mani and it suits you so well!!! And so attentive and sweet of your hubby, hope you enjoyed a lovely dinner - be it in a nice Restaurant or cosily snuggled up at home <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it! I had a great evening. We found a small cozy place for dinner and then watched a movie at home. Very relaxing. :-)
      Hope your VDay was great too! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. OMG!!! I LOVE YOUR MUG!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah your mani is sweeet too and I deff love the flowers!
    But your mug gets my vote in this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I <3 that mug too! I love Tintin and Snowy, so when I saw that mug during my trip to Sweden last year in a Tintin store, I had to get it. I wish we have a Tintin store here.

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...