Monday, February 18, 2013

OPI My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours!

Hi you guys! Hope you all had a terrific weekend! :-)

Today, I've got the only red from the OPI Euro Centrale Collection to share with you. My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours! is a bright orange red with subtle shimmers in a mostly creme finish.






This dries just a shade darker on the nails than what you see in the bottle. The shimmers are hardly visible once on the nails, but they do add a pearly sheen to the finish. This formula is fantastic. It's pigmented and buttery smooth, really just gliding onto the nails. One coat is all that's needed for opaque coverage, though I did two in the swatches just to be extra sure that everything is even.

You can find My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours! at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

26 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I ordered this beauty too... Too bad about the shimmer since I love them so much, but no matter, I'm sure the color will make up for it. I can't wait for it to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you like this and are getting it! It's a terrific color! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. It looks more orange-y red than red from my side of the screen, but it's still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely more orange-y red than red. I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I had a great weekend, thanks :) I hope you did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great weekend, but it was too short lol. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. great pics! i couldn't get this one to photograph accurately at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was relieved this turned out well. Sometimes I have trouble with red/orange colors showing up accurately. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! Sucks that the shimmer isnt so visible on the nails. I wonder how did OPI come up with this name. My Paprika is hotter than yours? WTF? Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color! Haha the OPI names are always a little odd. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. Very pretty, but a little too orange for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab colour, and you are *rocking* it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, but I don't really wear many orange polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy und fun color this is, it looks beautiful on you <3!!! - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous color! I have a feeling I'll end up with this one before too much longer, lol :) I hope you post a photo with Oy over it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl, I'm glad you're liking this one! And yes indeed, I'll have a swatch of Oy over this in the morning. Just putting the finishing touches on the post now. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. Aww, this is smokin' hot and gorgeous - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope, not giving in to opi yet!
    It's very pretty, I admit! And it looks GORGEOUS on you and it is most definitely "my" kinda color!!!
    But it doesn't have anything in it that I can't find elsewhere too :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm not sure if you've ever told me why you don't like OPIs? I'm glad you love the color, at least! :P

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...