Thursday, February 21, 2013

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative

Hi you guys! I've got another favorite of mine from the OPI Euro Centrale Collection to share with you today. A Woman's Prague-ative is a shimmery reddish copper with tons of gold and bronze shimmers.






If you've been following me for a while, you'd know that this color is totally me. It's so shimmery and sparkly that I can't help but love it! :-) It has a great formula. It applies smoothly, and the shimmers distribute evenly across the nails. I did two coats for the swatches above. At that point, it's 95% of the way there, but it's still a little sheer under bright lights. I'm totally ok with it, but you may need a third coat if you want that last 5%.

This reminded me of Sprung from the Mariah Carey by OPI Collection, so I dug that out for a quick look. They are actually quite different, I'm happy to report. Sprung is a few shades darker and much more brown, while Prague-ative is lighter, more red in base, and has more golden shimmers. Both are lovely, and I think they are different enough that you'll be fine in having both.

You can find A Woman's Prague-ative at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! Can't wait to wear this in the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel the same! I may not make it till fall and just wear it now lol. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of fall so bad! It's very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yun, this looks amazing on you!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv this one! It's fun but still work appropriate, in fall aswell as in summer. Need it. Now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you do need this! It's awesome and I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I think this polish looks alright. Wouldn't be one of the first shimmers I'd want to pick up but I wouldn't mind it in my collection and it looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous. No wonder it's a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that's so pretty! It looks like it would be a great shade for autumn too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think so too! It would make a delicious autumn shade! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. This one's really pretty! I've been so enamored with the cremes I've kind of overlooked this one. It's so glowy and gorgeous, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is amazing! very shimmery and gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love bronze shades. This one is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the written comparison of this and Sprung as it did look similar to me. This colour reminds me autumn leaves ... sparkly autumn leaves :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was helpful! This would make an awesome autumn color, for sure! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  12. It's beautiful, it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This color is fabulous on you! I think I want half of your stash. Or more. Wish list here it comes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...