Thursday, February 14, 2013

OPI You're Such a Budapest

Hi you guys! Happy Valentine's Day! :-)

Continuing with the OPI Euro Centrale Collection today, I've got another pretty creme to share with you. You're Such a Budapest is a cool-toned periwinkle lavender with a creme finish and just a hint shimmers.






Once it's on the nails, the shimmers are incredibly subtle. I think I managed to capture a few if you click to enlarge some of the pictures, but you have to look really carefully. The formula is smooth and easy to apply, though a little thin, so I did three coats. Each coat dries in a jiffy, so I didn't have to wait long between them.

You can find You're Such a Budapest at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

24 comments:

  1. It's lovely! ^^ And I have to say it suits you A LOT, Yun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! It's a very pretty color! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this color so much! Isn't it so fun to find hidden shimmers? This is such a gorgeous polish. Happy Valentine's Day to you!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this color! The shimmers were definitely a happy surprise. :-)
      Happy Valentine's Day to you too! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I wish the shimmer was more apparent, but it's still pretty none the less. I like shades like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks pretty :D I was worried about this collection, but i've found a few polishes I want to get :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color. This is so going on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picked this one up the other day so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really beautiful color, lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentines day to you! I wore this the other day and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! <3
      I'm glad you like this! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. very very pretty! :) i like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful polish!!! It looks just beautiful on you :-) - hope my miniset gets to me soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I hope your set gets to you soon too! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. Ok yes, this is seriously pretty! From all the recent days OPI, this one is definitely one I would consider to convert for.
    Luckily, I do have plenty of potential dupes, so I don't have to convert after all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are so stubborn! I think it's just a matter of time before something comes out that you don't have a dupe for. :P

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  12. I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day, Yun! You're Such A Budapest looks so beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great VDay! Hope you did too! <3
      Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...