Tuesday, February 5, 2013

OPI Can't Let Go

Hi, you guys! Continuing with the Mariah Carey by OPI Collection, I've got another of the 'stage' liquid sand polishes to share with you today. Can't Let Go is a cool-toned, bluish purple with blue shimmers, small blue and purple glitters, and medium-sized purple hexagon glitters.






I had a sentimental moment when I first tried on this polish. The Mariah Carey song with the same name was one of my favorite Mariah Carey songs growing up, so I had to dig out the song for a listen. It still sounds just as beautiful today as I remembered. :-)

Just like the other polishes in this collection, this goes onto the nails glossy, then dry down to the textured, matte glitter finish. The gritty texture is just as prominent and the glitters are just as sparkly in this as in the rest of the collection. The formula is pigmented, and I needed only the two standard coats for opaque coverage. 

You can find Can't Let Go at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

13 comments:

  1. I like this collection. I only need to try it on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is gorgeous - finish, hmm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just make these look so darn good! Can't Let Go was one of my favorites back in the day, too :) I wonder if I still have my tape....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for your kind words! <3
      I'm glad you like the song too!

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. dunno like crack polish I don't like the affect. on the bottle the shade looks darker and on the nails it is so light, misleading shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear you don't like this. If the textured effect bothers you, you can always try adding top coat. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
    2. yeah and high shine would make this shade amazing :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely color, I can't decide if I like these texture polishes or not though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you like the color, at least. You can always add top coat if the texture bothers you. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. I LOVE Can't Let Go as well - I just about died when I heard Mariah sing a little bit at her recent Sydney concert! That was seriously the last song I was expecting to hear her do, so it was such a moment :p Beautiful swatches - yours have been some of my favourites of the Liquid Sand finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I can only imagine how amazing it would be to hear Mariah sing live. :-)
      Thanks so much for your kind words! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...