Monday, February 4, 2013

OPI Get Your Number

Hi, you guys! Hope your week is off to a smooth start! :-)

Today, I've got another one of the 'stage' liquid sand shades from the Mariah Carey by OPI Collection to share with you. Get Your Number is a cool-toned blue jelly with small holographic glitters that dries to a textured, matte glittery finish.






This is the most sparkly of the liquid sands, due to its hoard of holographic glitters that catch the light at the slightest movement of the hand. This is also the most sheer of the bunch. At two coats, which is what I have in the swatches, you can still see the faintest of visible nail lines. Once this dries to the textured finish, the matte glitters remind me of cupcake sugar sprinkles and crushed glass. 

You can find Get Your Number at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

24 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty! I have only used my black liquid sand so far, but this is next on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all four of these but I think Stay the Night is my favorite! The blue looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you're liking all the liquid sands! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Those liquid sand polishes haven't won me over YET! I have to admit it looks amazing on you, but ain't it gritty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's super gritty! But if that bothers you (it bothers me a little bit), you can always add a top coat.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. This looks so cool on you. I might need to pick up the mini set just because. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! It's a really fun set. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. So beautiful, Yun! This is the one I most want to try, but it was already sold out when I hit the store. They said they should be getting more soon, though, and Get Your Number is at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I hope your store gets some more of this one soon! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! I'm not sure if I'm going to get any of the Liquid Sand polishes but this one looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a pretty color - but I imagine I would be most comfortable with a tc on it LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the grittiness is pretty noticeable. I keep running my hands over it. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. This is one I didn't pick up but the more swatches I see the more I kinda want it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shade!! This and the purple liquid sand (the name escapes me at the moment) are my favorites from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! This and the purple one are both very pretty! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. I want to try this one. It's a really gorgeous blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks great, something new to try out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing NailPolish !
    Is so nice <3
    !


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...