Monday, June 24, 2013

China Glaze Shell-O

Hi, you guys! Happy start of the new week! Hope your weekends were fun and relaxing! :)

Today, I've got one of the jellies from the new China Glaze Sunsational Collection to share with you. Shell-O is a bright coral pink with a sheer jelly finish.






The application is surprisingly even, coming out in thin and smooth coats, with each coat drying to a glossy finish. And there's enough pigmentation to build up coverage nicely. What you see in the swatches is three coats. Although it's still a little bit translucent at that, the slight sheerness works well with the jelly texture.

You can find Shell-O at your local nail salons and at beauty stores such as Ulta and Sally Beauty for a retail price of $7 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty color. I should really try some more China Glaze. You make them look so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Essie! I'm glad you're liking this! :)

      Delete
  2. glad to hear that the formula on this one was nice. i love the color. so bright and summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad to hear you like this! I really like the color too! :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty...you make everything look so smooth and perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of jellies but the color is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really nice with your skin tone! Oooh la la! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I'd so some glitter neon sandwich with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter neon sandwich! Yes indeed, I think this color would be great for that. :)

      Delete
  7. This looks great on you. I've never tried a jelly polish before and this looks like a good one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coral-tones aren't for me - but they look gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is my favorite shade of pink! Can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love coral (as I know you do), this is definitely a beautiful shade for you! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...