Monday, June 10, 2013

OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow

Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a great start! :-)

Today, continuing with the OPI Couture de Minnie Collection, I've got another fun color to share with you. Innie Minnie Mightie Bow is a bold, intense cool-toned red with a scattering of subtle pink shimmers.






The formula is fantastic. It applies onto the nails in thin, smooth, and even coats. And it has enough pigmentation that you can probably get away with one coat, though I did two for the swatches to get a little more depth to the color, though honestly, I didn't notice much difference with that additional coat. If you're looking for a bold red with a great formula, this is definitely one to consider. :-)

You can find Innie Minnie Mightie Bow at your local nail salons and beauty stores such as Ulta and Dillard's for a retail price of $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

28 comments:

  1. This is what I'm wearing now. I've never considered myself a "red" person, but I am in love with this one. Indoors, the shimmer is not noticeable. But outdoors... WOW! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you're loving this one. I find red to be a great "power" color. I always feel like no one better mess with me when I wear it hehe. :D

      Delete
  2. How does this compare to OPI Wocka Wocka? I love that and now it is discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila! I don't have Wocka Wocka myself, but looking at swatches, it looks like WW is a deeper red than Innie Minnie. Since I don't have WW, I can't say exactly how different they are. :)

      Delete
  3. Really like this. Give me a red with shimmer any day :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love shimmery reds too! They're just so classy and fun at the same time. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Yun - so sorry that I did not comment in the last couple of days, but things were crazy here and I am back fulltime at my job. What a beautiful polish and I love the name!!! I cannot wait for my miniset to arrive xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! No worries at all, though I am always happy to see you around. I'm so glad you like this. I hope your minis get to you soon. <3

      Delete
  5. Very pretty! My hubby just picked this polish out for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why your hubby likes it. It's such a classic polish color. :-)

      Delete
  6. very pretty. i love it when you have a one coat or almost one coater.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to include a nice, shimmery red like this in a stash of polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you know how I feel about reds :) This one's such a fun one, and so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really Minnie red - so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's definitely a Minnie red, like the color from her bow. :-)

      Delete
  10. This is so pretty. I love red nail polish, I have too many though lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know the feeling. I'm that way with quite a few colors lol. :D

      Delete
  11. Classic red. I need to pull one out again. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty but I prefer the sand effect one;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Me too! The names in this collection are all so cute. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...