Saturday, June 22, 2013

China Glaze That's Shore Bright

Hi, you guys! Happy weekend! It's another Saturday of facing off against the giant blackberry bush in our backyard, and I think we're starting to make good progress. Another two weekends, and we should have it all cleared out... hopefully lol. :D

Today, I've got another bright creme from the China Glaze Sunsational Collection to share with you. That's Shore Bright is a bright vivid purple with a cream finish.






It has a great formula and is easy to apply. It goes onto the nails in thin and smooth coats, and I just needed the two standard coats for opaque coverage. I found that it dries onto the nails just a shade more blue than what you see in the bottle. Although this is bright and intense, I wouldn't say it's really a neon, but it's still fun none-the-less. :)

You can find That's Shore Bright at your local nail salons and at beauty stores such as Ulta and Sally Beauty for a retail price of $7 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

29 comments:

  1. I really like this one, I tried to pick it up today at Ulta but they were out :( Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Ah, hope you find it near you soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Looove purple:) Can't you just hook up a car to the tree with a chain and then throw it in drive? Or are you just trimming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you can't hook it up cause it's not a tree. It's a giant thorny bush, kind of like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Blackberry_bush.jpg/800px-Blackberry_bush.jpg. Its dimensions are the width of our backyard and it goes all the way back into our hillside forest. :( The hubby is cutting the bush off at the roots, then digging up the roots, and then spraying down with weed killer. But he can only reach the strip near our backyard before the incline gets too steep. :)

      Delete
    2. Ooohhhh, okay. Well have fun with that...LOL.

      Delete
  3. That's a great looking purple - perfect for summer indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous bright purple shade,it would be great for a night out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice but the green you showed before is still my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm a huge green polish-lover, so I'm also more partial to that one. But I'm glad you like this purple too! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Yun - gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - such bright purples definitely are a favorite of mine this season - and it looks beautiful on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! I thought you would be a fan of this color, and I'm glad you are! :D

      Delete
  7. It's such a gorgeous polish - I love this type of color so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favourite shade of this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very nice colour. I have not yet seen a China Glaze you've swatched recently that I don't like. Absolutely great for summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. China Glaze makes some awesome bright summer colors, and I'm glad you're liking them, this one included! :)

      Delete
  10. OMG that purple looks great on you!! I like that it's pastel but still vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm so glad you think so! It's a really awesome shade of purple. :)

      Delete
  11. This looks great! I think I may have to pick this up. All the purples I own are all darker and the get even darker when I put them on. This looks like the kind of purple I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I think you'll really like this one on you. :)

      Delete
  12. Its so neon! I thought I owned every shade of purple, but clearly not :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's definitely a very fun and unique purple! :)

      Delete
  13. Not a big "purple person" but I do like the finish on this one. The whole collection seems to have a very nice glossy finish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...