Sunday, June 2, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Fall 2013 Collection Preview

The other press release I received this week came as a surprise to me. Zoya has announced more PixieDusts for fall! Hope you're all loving textured polishes cause it doesn't look like it's going away any time soon. But are we thinking of fall already? I'm still waiting for summer over here lol. Anyways, please enjoy the sneak peek below and let me know what you think. :-)

I'll link to swatches and reviews once I have those. (All info and images are courtesy of Zoya.)


MAGIC AND WONDER INFUSED TEXTURED PIXIEDUSTTM COLOR FOR FALL

The best-selling, revolutionary matte, textured, sparkling Zoya PixieDustTM formula returns for Fall with six spot-on trend colors for the season.


Zoya PIXIEDUST - FALL edition
ZP698 - Tomoko: Glowing Silver. Exclusive Zoya PixieDustTM - Textured Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP699 - Chita: Emerald Green. Exclusive Zoya PixieDustTM - Textured Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP700 - Sunshine: Van Gogh Blue Exclusive Zoya PixieDustTM - Textured Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP701 - Carter: Regal Purple. Exclusive Zoya PixieDustTM - Textured Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP702 - Arabella: Rich Fuchsia. Exclusive Zoya PixieDustTM - Textured Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP703 - Dhara: Dazzling Copper. Exclusive Zoya PixieDustTM - Textured Matte Sparkle formula.

PixieDust Application:
For BEST RESULTS apply 1-3 (for full coverage) thin coats of polish. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. No base coat and top coat required. Zoya Get Even base coat can be used if desired.

$9.00 ea. (US)
Available on Zoya.com
FALL COLOR ARRIVING SUPER DUPER SOON...

8 comments:

  1. I love fall and this collection is so freaking pretty! I cannot wait to see the rest of Zoya's Fall collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe summer's my favorite season for nail polish, so I'm enjoying what's out there right now. But I can't resist new colors, so there's a part of me that's looking forward to fall too. :-)

      Delete
  2. oh gosh i want all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I always look forward to Zoya's collections. :-)

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...I have to admit, I have yet to pick up a single textured polish. But These do look pretty. I'm thinking Tomoko is my fave right now, but it's hard to say what I'll be craving come autumn, lol. It seems like summer has hardly arrived! I'm still wearing coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing you've resisted the textured polish trend so far. :-) Tomoko looks gorgeous! But seriously, I'm still waiting for summer too lol. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...