Saturday, June 1, 2013

Zoya Rikki

Hi, you guys! Yay it's the weekend! Hope everyone is having a great one! :-)

Today, I want to wrap up the Zoya Irresistible Summer 2013 Collection with the last of the three foils in the six-piece collection. Rikki is a cool-toned forest green with tons of gold and silver shimmers in a foil finish.






This is a gorgeous green, and the foil-y finish goes really well with the color. Formula-wise, it's just as we have come to expect from Zoya's foils. It's pigmented but still thin and smooth, achieving total coverage in two coats and making application a breeze. Zoya's foils always have fantastic staying-power on my nails, lasting five to seven days before I start to see signs of wear.

Now that I have gone through the whole collection, I have to say that I'm really pleased with it. I'm always a huge fan of Zoya's summer collections, and this one is no exception. No one does foils like Zoya, so the three foil finishes of the collection—Bobbi, Hazel, and Rikki—are my favorites, with Bobbi being the must-have. I'd love to know what you think of this collection. What are you favorites? And will any be making it home with you?

You can find Rikki on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 - $9 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

19 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I'm so excited to get my hands on this color but it's taking forever for my Ulta to receive their shipment. *impatient* Other than not being able to buy the polish I want, lol, the weekend's going great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Ulta still doesn't have Zoya's summer colors yet? Boo! *feels impatient with you* I'm glad you like Rikki though, and your weekend is going well! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ah Rikki is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely Yun, I'm glad I was sent this because my Ulta hasn't gotten them yet either! I feel like a stalker waiting for new collections to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ulta is being really slow with these, it seems. I'm glad you like this and got it! :D

      Delete
  4. Love this one! I feel like I haven't seen many swatches of Rikki yet, so these swatches are lovely to find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like this color and you found the swatches helpful. :-)

      Delete
  5. That is a spectacular polish indeed, so much prettier on the nails than the bottle suggests. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like this! I think it's really pretty too! :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow - this one is also very pretty - what a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sparkles of this one. This looks like such a pretty foil :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yun, Rikki looks gorgeous on you!!! I agree Zoya does the best foils :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! I agree with you, Zoya's foils wear so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super beautiful color, I wouldn't have expected to like it so much. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...