Sunday, June 16, 2013

Salon Perfect Bang

Hi, you guys! Hope your weekend is fantastic so far! :)

Today, I've got the other polish I wanted to share with you from the Salon Perfect Neon Collision Collection. Bang is a mix of small matte glitters in bright yellow, pink, and orange all in a sheer orange base.






The formula for this is a tad better than for Zapped, though it's still tricky to apply. I did three coats for the swatches, and they still look a little clumpy at that. The orange color does a better job of masking any imperfections though, since it's a bit closer to skin color than Zapped. The Salon Perfect brushes are narrow, so I think some of the application problems come from that. It's just much harder to get even glitter distribution with a narrow brush than a wider one.

After having tried a few colors from the Neon Collision Collection, I think the colors are bright and fun for summer. And they are unique, at least to what's on the market from the rest of the main stream polish brands. I think using a similar base color before applying the glitters will help a lot in masking any of its unevenness.

You can find Bang exclusively at Walmart stores for a retail price of $3.98 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

33 comments:

  1. I keep telling myself that I don't need these polishes and then I see fabulous swatches, like yours and it makes me want to run out and buy them! I think they would be great with a gradient! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you're liking these! Oooh yes, I think a gradient would be a fabulous idea. :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely like this combination better. I think the color looks pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this polish, along with two others from the collection, the other day and I love how bright and fun they are. I can't wait to try them out for myself. I will probably layer them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you're liking this collection! It's definitely a fun one. :)

      Delete
  4. I never thought I would be attracted to a polish like this but I think it is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this better too, and you're right, it's fun to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that is eye-catching, even if the formula still isn't too good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it's quite bright and eye-catching too. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi Yun - WHOA this is like looking into the sun - so bright and dazzling and it looks stunning on you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say it's much better! Still not my thing, but definitely wearable now..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I understand. I'm glad you like this one more. :)

      Delete
  10. This is such an unusual polish! So bright yet so pretty. I've never heard of Salon Perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  11. team rooms? oh no fun. i have an office and i would hate to lose it.

    i do like this polish. i haven't make it out to a walmart yet but i want this whole collection.

    the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha just realized that i replied to the wrong post . but the sentiment is still the same. :)

      Delete
    2. Hehe :D Yep I'm pretty bummed about the whole losing my office thing too. :(

      Delete
  12. This is gorgeous! It is definitely perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never seen nothing like this polishes. Their great :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so interesting. Great swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this color! I went out and bought it after reading all your fun posts of these colors. Actually I bought 3 of them. It only took two walmarts to finally fine one with the polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it and got a few yourself! I haven't seen them at my local walmart yet, so I'm glad you were able to find them. :)

      Delete
  16. That's pretty! It's a bummer they're so patchy but I think it would be worth it for the unique finish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this polish, so summery colour <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...