Thursday, August 1, 2013

China Glaze On The Horizon Preview

Hi, you guys! This flew (hehe) into my inbox today, and it looks so interesting! The matte bar glitters are clustered to look like feathered finishes. Please enjoy the official info, and let me know what you think. :-)

(All info and images are courtesy of China Glaze.)

BIRDS OF A FEATHER POLISH TOGETHER

China Glaze® Nail Lacquer Invites You to Soar Away with On The Horizon


Spread your wings and prepare to take flight with China Glaze® On the Horizon. This free-spirited specialty collection introduces six unique lacquers using interwoven matte particles to create a feathered finish. The multi-coloured palette features both bright and earthy tones, reminiscent of the sky at dawn and dusk. Achieve opacity with two coats, or layer over a complementary base color for a fresh, colorful manicure.

The shades in the collection include:

  • You’re A Hoot: Soft Yellow, Orange & Black Particles interwoven to apply like a feathered finish in one quick swoop over the nail
  • Light As A Feather: Orange, White & Black Particles interwoven to apply like a feathered finish in one quick swoop over the nail
  • All A Flutter: Pastel Peach, Soft Blue & White Particles interwoven to apply like a feathered finish in one quick swoop over the nail
  • Party Fowl: Bold Blue, Orange & Black Particles interwoven to apply like a feathered finish in one quick swoop over the nail
  • Flock Together: Mint Green, Bold Blue & Black Particles interwoven to apply like a feathered finish in one quick swoop over the nail
  • Flying South: Orange and Soft Yellow particles interwoven with a Red glitter to apply like a feathered finish in one quick swoop over the nail

The China Glaze® On the Horizon collection will be available in August 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide with an SRP of $10.

12 comments:

  1. I see what you did there ;) I am very intrigued by this and can't wait to see closer swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's late, and my jokes are getting worse the more tired I am. :D

      Delete
    2. Hey it happens - late or not mine tend in that direction. ;)

      Delete
  2. I can't decide how I feel about these....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably not going to buy any of these...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide how I feel about this collection...I don't like the initial look in the bottle but I have a feeling once I see swatches, I'll want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the fence about this one too. It looks cool in their rendition, but I'll have to see some swatches before I decide. :)

      Delete
  5. These types of polish give me the heebie-jeebies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are this similar to the Barry M confetti ? I only have one barry m black and white but not really a fan it looks like ants on my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure... I don't have Barry M confetti. Lol @ your ant comment. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...