Saturday, August 10, 2013

OPI Embarca-Dare Ya!

Hi, you guys! Happy weekend! :D

Today, I've got another pretty polish from the OPI San Francisco Fall Collection to share with. Embarca-Dare Ya! is a rich, jewel-toned reddish magenta with tons of pink shimmers.






Ah, the shimmers are so glowy in this! :) Depending on the light source, you'll see more pink under natural lighting and more red under artificial lighting. There's a tiny bit of gold shimmer in the bottle that doesn't quite translate onto the nails, but it does add to the depth of the color. The formula is great, so application is smooth without any clumping or streaking. And it's opaque in two quick coats.

You can find Embarca-Dare Ya! at your local nail salons and beauty stores such as Ulta and Dillard's for a retail price of $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

21 comments:

  1. Pretty polish and very neatly applied, your nails look great in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour, it is so classic! Very office friendly :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this! You can't go wrong with pink. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I can't wait to pick up this collection and try them all out. Another beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection has some really great colors. I'm glad you like this one! :)

      Delete
  4. Quite nice, I have to say! And a lot more interesting that I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty shade. I like the metallic shine it has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a huge fan of metallics, so this one's right up my alley. :)

      Delete
    2. That's great. Ii is hard to find really good metallics, and this one looks like it is one of the better ones.

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's a really pretty pink - I'm seriously impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this type of pink, and am building up a stash of them LOL - this on e might be the only from this collection that I am going to buy ;)
    Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! I love pinks myself, so this one naturally spoke to me. I'm glad you're loving this one too. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi Yun - awwww this is flooring me!!!! Gorgeous and incredibly beautiful on you <3 - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty, but I feel like I have SO many polishes like this one in my collection already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think it's pretty. It's not totally unique, but still a great color. ;)

      Delete
  10. Pretty! A nice cross between red raspberry and pink raspberry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...