Saturday, August 17, 2013

KBShimmer Teal Another Tail

Happy weekend! Hope you guys have fun plans lined up! :-) For me, I think this will be a pretty typical weekend. Cleaning, yard work, and catching up on the blog are all on the agenda. I also hope to eat a few delicious meals out with the hubby. :-)

KBShimmer has just announced their seven-polish fall collection, and I'm super excited to have six of those gorgeous colors to share with you. Today, let's start with a favorite of mine from the collection. Teal Another Tail is a slightly muted green-leaning teal with tons of prominent pink shimmers and a scattering of small round teal glitters. 






The pink shimmers in here come across strongly because of the density and the larger-than-usual sizes of the shimmer flakes. Combined with the little teal glitters, they make me think of iridescent fish scales and mermaid tails. Such a stunning and unique color combination! The first coat is a little thin, but the second coat fills in almost everything and reaches a good amount of coverage, so I left it at that for the swatches. If you want 100% coverage, you'll probably want a third coat. The shimmers and glitters in here do feel a little gritty to the touch and the finish is a bit matte, so you'll need to add a top coat if you want a glossy shine.

You can find Teal Another Tail starting September 1st at KBShimmer.com for $8.75 and HarlowandCo.org for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

26 comments:

  1. Oooo, that's a really nice looking polish. That wouldn't look bad in my collection, I don't think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks really pretty...and I actually think I don't have a single polish like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally unique in my collection too. I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  3. I am really loving this colour. A very interesting polish, I've never seen anything like it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I haven't seen anything else like this either. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my, this is lovely! KB outdid themselves with this one ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they really did! I think they outdid themselves on the whole collection haha. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Yun - I think my knees went wobbly over this!!! I have seen it already on the one or the other Blog but OMG you really nudged me into "need to have" area with your beautiful pictures and excellent review!!! <3 - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad I could help, Christine! To be honest, this one made my knees wobbly too. :D

      Delete
  6. This looks super pretty on you, wonderful swatches as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an amazing polish! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mermaid's tail... you nailed it! It looks darn good, what a unique color! Worth being in one's stash for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you approve! It's just so unique and stunning! :)

      Delete
  9. This is so pretty! It is definitely unique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks gorgeous! I've never seen anything like it, it's definitely going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...