Tuesday, August 20, 2013

KBShimmer Every Nook & Cranberry

Hi, you guys! :-)

Hope you've been enjoying our look at the KBShimmer Fall 2013 Collection so far. Today, I've got another pretty color from the collection to share with you. Every Nook & Cranberry is a cool-toned cranberry red with pink, purple, and gold shimmers that dries to a beautiful matte finish.






The application for this is easy-peasy, thanks to a flawless formula. Each coat goes onto the nails smoothly and evenly without any clumping or dragging. It's nicely pigmented, so two quick coats and you're good to go. It dries to the satiny matte finish that you see in the swatches, which I think is particularly lovely for showing off the shimmers in there. :-)

You can find Every Nook & Cranberry starting September 1st at KBShimmer.com for $8.75 and HarlowandCo.org for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'm actually wearing this today ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Looking forward to seeing this on you, Essie. :)

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous! I love that kbshimmer is incorporating mattes into their collections now and this one is perfect for fall!! Stunning lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristine! I love mattes, so I'm really happy to see them in the collection, as well. :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Another one that I can't really find a dupe for, but I don't have a lot of experience with mattes so maybe there is one out there I haven't seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't think of a dupe either. I think the shimmers in here make this one unique. :)

      Delete
    2. With top coat it looks a LOT like O.P.I. I'm All Ears, at least in my opinion. So that might do for someone who can't get their hands on Every Nook & Cranberry - just grab I'm All Ears and add matte top coat :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous color and a beautiful shimmer...what's not to love?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la! That's really pretty and your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking that for a matte polish! The subtle shimmer is just pure gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really loving how the shimmers looks against the matte finish too! :)

      Delete
  7. This is, like, amazing in every possible way ♥♥ Further convincing me that this is KBS's prettiest collection, to date, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I think that too. I've been loving just every single color. :)

      Delete
  8. So pretty. I love that it is matte.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the matte finish. Have you tried it with top coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking the finish too, so I haven't used top coat. But I imagine it would just make it glossier. :)

      Delete
  10. Oh I love this one!!! It looks like the de-neonized shade of Don't Pink Twice!!! I so like this satin finish and right now I am so into this rasperry toned shades!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods* I've been really into satin finishes lately too. It's so subtle and classy. :)

      Delete
  11. This polish is GORGEOUS! Perfect swatch. Just discovered your blog and I'm loving it SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm really glad you like this. I think it's gorgeous too. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...