Sunday, August 4, 2013

OPI Dining Al Frisco

Hello! Happy Sunday! :-)

OPI is set to release their 15-polish fall geographic collection inspired by San Francisco this month, and it's comprised of six cremes, six shimmers, and three liquid sands. Due to the size of this collection, I'm going to be showing you a selection of my picks of the most interesting colors. :-) First up today is Dining Al Frisco, a medium sky blue with a hint of denim and lots of fine silver and blue shimmers in a metallic finish. 






This is such a pretty blue, with enough brightness to catch your eyes and make it fun for fall. It has a lovely formula; it's smooth and easy to apply, with enough pigmentation for total coverage in two quick coats. It's not very streaky for a metallic. You'll see some streaks at the time of application, but most of that disappears once the polish is dry.

You can find Dining Al Frisco starting August 7th at your local nail salons and beauty stores such as Ulta and Dillard's for a retail price of $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

22 comments:

  1. That's another big collection from OPI, 15 polishes. I have almost decided to not buy any of them, although I must admit that I do like this pretty blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a huge collection, right? I'm glad you like this blue! :D

      Delete
  2. This is a really nice blue. Glad to see it isn't streaky! It looks beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this polish because it looks so much like jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's such a nice denim-y blue! I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing your picks of the collection :)
    This one is really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is not for me. I discover I don't like frosty finish on my nails. Still is a pretty blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one isn't too frosty, but I really like that finish, so I think I have a high tolerance. :) I'm glad you like the color.

      Delete
  7. Hi Yun - this is such a pretty blue ob you - love it <3!!! - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it's such a big collection! That blue is so pretty, shame about the slight streaking though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a huge collection... a bit overwhelming. :) I'm glad you like the blue. I thought the streaking wasn't bad at all in person, but sometimes the camera tends to pick up a little more in pictures.

      Delete
  9. Gor. Ge. Ous :D One of my picks from this collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a big collection! This does look much nicer than lots of the metallics that I've seen in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a big collection, right lol. :D I'm glad you like this one. :)

      Delete
  11. Wowza, I was not expecting this one to be that gorgeous! You wear it beautifully, Yun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...