Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Zoya Mason

Hi, you guys! Sorry for missing yesterday's post. NSYNC's Sunday night VMA performance proved to be too exciting, and I got nothing done for like a whole day lol. :D

But not to worry, I'm back today with another jewel-toned polish from the Zoya Satin Collection. :-) Mason is a rich magenta purple with loads of shimmers in a metallic finish.






The formula for Mason is a little on the thinner side and just a tad watery. The first coat didn't give much pigmentation, but the second coat added a lot and I was able to achieve pretty good coverage with it. It's a lovely purple hue, and I love that it's not too blue-leaning, as purples tend to be. There's enough warmth in here to make this a more universally flattering shade.

You can find Mason on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 - $9 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

32 comments:

  1. This is probably my favourite type of purple ever! It is stunning as it has pink undertones :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love purple with lots of pink in it too, so this is totally up my alley. :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this shade of purple! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful on you. It reminds me a bit of Carly, but Mason looks pinker. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melisa! Yep, Mason is pinker than Carly... you know, Carly is one of my favorite purples, so other purples get measured up against it hehe. :)

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous colour and looks so nice with your skin tone. I have tried similar shade the other day and I think I'll give this one a try once the collection arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! I'm really liking this rich purple. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy you enjoyed the day - and OH wow, this polish is literally glowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember the name but it reminds me of the selena for opi shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Colors like these are so great for the fall and it looks stunning on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love vibrant colors like this for fall! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  8. I love a beautiful purple any day and Mason is a stunner!!! I am so with you, I so love that it is not too blue leaning though so vibrant and glowing!!! This is one of my favorite shades from Zoyas new collection!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinkish purples are soooo pretty! I'm glad you think so too, Christine. :)

      Delete
  9. what a pretty color!! Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty:) I need to start swatching these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I like that it has a warmer tone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At first I thought that I didn't like this polish but the more swatches I see the more I start to like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty purple... I can see why you're being swayed. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...