Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nicole by OPI Tink's In the Pink

Hi, you guys! :) Is it crazy that it's already almost mid-August? This summer is just flying by. This is my favorite time of the year, so I'm a little sad that summer's almost over. Yikes! I better go out and soak up the rays before the gloom rolls in.

A while back, Nicole by OPI announced their six-polish Tink Collection inspired by Disney's Tinker Bell. I've been sent four of the six colors to share with you guys, so I will be doing that over the next few days. First up is Tink's In the Pink, a medium cool-toned pink with a creme finish.






The formula's great with this one. Each coat goes on smoothly and without any dragging or streaking, and you need just the standard two coats for opaque coverage. Though this isn't a particularly original shade of pink, it's a good one to snag if you're looking for a pretty pink with a great formula. :-)

You can find Tink's In the Pink exclusively at Walgreens for a retail price of $7.99 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

29 comments:

  1. I like this pink, it's nice and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful...I've been thinking about picking this one up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty pink! It's so vibrant and gorgeous!! It looks perfect on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love Tinkerbell (as you can see by my name lol). And this shade is lovely :) I agree, it's not very original but a nice one for a polish collection if someone doesn't own this colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep exactly! It's a great pink... one of those staple colors. :)

      Delete
  5. This is, like, the girliest pink everrrrr! It's got my m-i-l's name written all over it. And, maybe mine, too... I've sure been enjoying pinks lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... well pink's a great color! Glad you like this! :)

      Delete
  6. I think I prefer warmer pinks on myself, personally, but this is a very pretty color. Would be good for fall since it is sort of dark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also prefer warmer pinks for wearing on myself (due to my skintone), but I don't deny this is a very pretty shade. :)

      Delete
  7. This is so gorgeous !
    I just love pink shades

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this pink, and I don't mind that it isn't that original! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yun, such a pretty pink on you <3!!! I agree, not an inventive shade but then some basics are always in demand. I like it if collections include some classic shades :-) - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! Yes, this is such a staple pink. I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  10. Maybe not original - but it is my kind of pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the idea of this collection. i just wish the colors were a little more interesting. this one is super pretty on you though. i always love a good creme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the theme too! It's not a super original set of colors, but they are all very pretty. :)

      Delete
  12. Oh this pink is so beautiful!! I'll be picking it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...