Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sephora Disney Collection Ariel Set the Mood Compact Mirror

Happy weekend! :-)

I have a quick, non-polish post for you today. If you follow me on facebook, you know that I've been super excited for the release of Sephora's Disney Ariel compact mirrors. Ariel is the latest of the princess collections from the Sephora/Disney collaboration. The previous collections have featured Cinderella and Jasmine, and I've missed both of their respective compact mirrors. Sephora has stated that Ariel is the very last of the princess collections, so I was really happy that I managed to snag a compact mirror online. Ok, enough chattering... here are some pics!  :-)





I love the green and silver color scheme of the compact. It's classic, fresh, and calming. Its quality is really impressive too. It's solid and well-made, a decent size, with a nice weight when it's in my hands. It has some great details, including the waves carved out of the metal, the Ariel imprint in the center, and a faceted clear top. Once you open the compact, it has two mirrors (a regular and a magnified one) and a cute saying of "you've got to be you" inscribed in one of the mirrors. And all this for only $20! I have to say, for the money, I feel like this is one of the best beauty items I've ever purchased! :D

You can find the Ariel Compact Mirror for a limited time online at Sephora.com (they're stocking sporadically and selling out fast), and in physical stores during the month of August (you may want to call ahead to find out exactly when your local store will get them) for $20.

16 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I love the fish swimming around them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one :) But we don't have sephora here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this. :) Bummer on not having a Sephora near you though.

      Delete
  3. i bought this one, too! it's super pretty. i wish i had gotten the cinderella one as well though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you got one! I didn't know at the time, or I would have gotten a cinderella one too.

      Delete
  4. You got one! Yay! It's really quite lovely...I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open for Belle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if they are doing Bella. So many people are wishing for Belle, but Sephora said they are not doing any more after Ariel.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...