Sunday, August 25, 2013

Zoya Channing

Hi, you guys! Hope you're having an awesome Sunday! :-) For me, I'm just about to die of anticipation. NSYNC, my favorite band from my teen years, is rumored to be reuniting for a performance at the VMAs tonight!! Eeeek! I couldn't be more excited. Seriously, I haven't felt this giddy since the last time I waited for an NSYNC performance more than 10 years ago lol. :D

Today, I want to kick off the Zoya Satin Fall 2013 Collection. It's a set of vibrant jewel-toned colors, and you guys know how much I love those hehe. So first up is Channing, a rich, rustic, copper-y red with lots of golden shimmers that dries to a metallic finish.






Right from the first strokes onto my fingers, this color just wow-ed me! I think this shade epitomizes the color of fall and its fiery, hue-changing foliage. This is probably my favorite shade from the collection, bound to become a staple in my fall polish wardrobe. The formula is fantastic, coming out in smooth and even coats with minimal streaking. It's also nicely pigmented, so you need just two quick coats and you're ready to go.

You can find Channing on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 - $9 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

31 comments:

  1. Very pretty - perfect for fall! You wear it well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish in the bottle reminds me of fires for some reason :P This colour is great - it looks smooth and professional :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish, it's like fall in a bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect fall color! And I know it would look great on me too since it does on you (with our shared skin tones). :) I haven't placed my BOGO order, so this goes on the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think you would love this, Sherri! It's a fantastic fall color! :)

      Delete
  5. Very interesting and warm shade. I like it, though I don't think I'll buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swatches! Looks very autumn...not something I like on myself but you look great in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I really thought it would pull more red, so I'm glad to see that it's a rust color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's more coppery red than pure red. I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  8. Gorgie!!! I'm trying sooo hard to hold out on bringing these colors out till September... One more week, lol. This looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm also trying hard, but broke down yesterday when I pulled out one of my fall colors. It didn't help that the weather is already starting to feel like fall. ><

      Delete
  9. I hope they did come together... :)
    Channing is gorgeous, I love these reds with a lot of gold in them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did! A most wonderful one minute hehe! :D
      I'm glad you like this! I think it's stunning too. :)

      Delete
  10. very warm shade (: and i am excited about NSYNC. I am so glad JT decided to join the band agian <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe the performance was short, but totally worth the wait! :D

      Delete
  11. *Heart flutters* It is fall - fall in a bottle! On a side note we don't have regular tv so I have to look up the reunion today, but my eyes are huge, shiny fangirl size!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it is a gorgeous fall color! :D Hope you got to see the performance! It was short, but really wonderful for that one minute. :D

      Delete
  12. i have never been a hug fan but i know a lot of people who were really excited about the nsync performance last night. hope you enjoyed it.

    channing looks great on you. very fall-like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It was really awesome... all that I had hoped for after not seeing them together for so long. :) Thanks, I'm really loving this color too. :D

      Delete
  13. Channing looks wonderful on you!!! Those coppery reds are true cold Season shades - beautifully saturated and glowing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I'm really loving this too! It's just the most wonderful fall shade. :)

      Delete
  14. This is so pretty! It reminds me of Butter London Shag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was excited to see them back together. But I'm more of a Take That girl :P

    And this colour is beautiful! It's a perfect fall colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) Thanks, I think this color is just awesome for fall too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...