Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Zoya Maria Luisa

Hi, you guys! Happy hump day, as camels would say! :)

Today, I've got another color from the Zoya Satin Collection to share with you. While the other colors in the collection are all vibrant jewel tones, Maria Luisa is a topper comprised of warm golden flakes in a sheer base.






This is such a pretty topper. The gold flakes instantly jazz up any color, and you can use it for a full-on mani or for just an accent nail. What amazed me the most about this polish though is its formula. The flake density in here is amazing! What you see in the swatches is just one coat over Zoya Mason, and it's already at the perfect coverage. The flakes go onto the nails so evenly and smoothly that it feels like I'm applying a creme polish. There are no bald spots or clumps, just perfectly even distribution of flakes. :-)

You can find Maria Luisa on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 - $9 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

37 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous layered over purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I love that there's so many flakes I hate when you have to fish around for some. Looks amazing over Mason!! Such pretty nails Yun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I hate fishing too. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like the combo! :)

      Delete
  3. Omg, it's gorgeous, I feel like I need to have this ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty and versatile polish... definitely a must-have! ;)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty, I think this is perfect for vampy fall colors and even the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is gorgeous! I wish they could make this finish in other colors... I don't wear gold often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! As for similar but in a different color, Zoya came out with the Fleck Effect trio a while back (Chloe, Maisie, and Opal). I don't think they're exactly what you're after, but they do have beautiful flecks in some other colors. :)

      Delete
  6. Looks great. Over black should be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is amazing! I thought for sure that was a multi-coat swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... it's a single coat! I couldn't believe it either! :)

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous topper :) it reminds me a little of OPI's 'Man with the Golden Gun'without the price tag :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought that too! I'm totally ok that this isn't real gold, especially cause it looks so good. :D

      Delete
  9. Whoa, that's gorgeous! It seems like it would work beautifully with so many colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so too! I can't wait to try it over brown or orange. :)

      Delete
  10. Love the goldy dust on the nails. Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's a pretty and very useful polish for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I think it's going to look awesome over a whole bunch of colors. :)

      Delete
  12. Wow!! top it with black base and show me please! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I've got a whole bunch of colors I want to try this over. If I try it over black, I'll definitely post. :)

      Delete
  13. Wow! That's just one coat? I think that's great. Zoya is steadily becoming my favourite nail polish brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, can you believe it's just one coat?! It's totally amazing! I love Zoya too. :)

      Delete
  14. I am floored!!! This is my favorite of the Satin Collection I have to admit!!! It gives such a baroque feel to whatever polish you choose to layer it over and it looks awesome on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you... it's such a beauty! I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  15. omg, just one coat! That's quite astounding. This is absolutely gorgeous - I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the one coat is just amazing, really! I'm glad you like this! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...