Sunday, January 27, 2013

China Glaze Avant Garden Collection Preview

I've received the official info for China Glaze's spring 2013 Avant Garden Collection, and I wanted to pass it along. It's a collection of six soft pastel shades and six bright bold shades, all in the theme of blossoming flowering. Please take a look and enjoy. :-)

I'll link to swatches and reviews once I have those. (All info and images are courtesy of China Glaze.)


BLOSSOM INTO SPRING WITH CHINA GLAZE®

China Glaze® Nail Lacquer Invites You to Visit the Avant Garden

Los Angeles (January 2012) – Spring is here and China Glaze® is blossoming with vibrant color with its new collection, Avant Garden. The delectable palette flows between soft hues and vibrant pops of color, offering an unconventional bouquet of cheerful and vivid shades. Take a stroll down the China Glaze® path, passing a bubbling brook of light and bright blues. Take in the view of the mossy green meadow and stop to enjoy the fragrant flowers of soft pink and white.  Let Avant Garden take you away to a playful, romantic field of color and innovation this Spring. 

The Avant Garden shades include: 

·         Budding Romance: moss green
·         Sunday Funday: bright blue
·         Fancy Pants: indigo with pink and purple shimmer
·         Snap My Dragon: bright red with pink shimmer
·         Passion for Petals: bright salmon-pink
·         Mimosas Before Manis: coral with a light wash of shimmer

·         Life is Rosy: blushed mauve
·         Pink-ie Promise: iridescent baby pink
·         Tart-y for the Party: light lavender creme
·         Fade Into Hue: periwinkle creme
·         Keep Calm, Paint On: sea foam green
·         Dandy Lyin’ Around: shimmery vanilla icing

China Glaze® Avant Garden is also available in:
6 Piece Collection of “Blooming Brights”
6 Piece Collection of “Pastel Petals”
12 Piece 3D Counter Display
36 Piece Rack

China Glaze® Avant Garden will be available March 2013. Individual shades retail for $7; 6-piece collections retail for $42.

17 comments:

  1. I'm excited for this collection - I can't wait to see some swatches pop up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty but I would like to see some swatches before buying :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I usually never buy anything without seeing swatches first. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Pretty colours but nothing special in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a totally unique collection, but I'm still looking forward to these. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. This is one of those collections that I love, but hate. Love it because the colors are so pretty but hate it because I have to buy all of them! I especially love the pastels side of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow they don't look very unique but they do make me want to see them from up close... Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the colors don't seem too unique, but I'm still looking forward to them. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. They are such amazing colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for this collection to come out. I see so many colors i want :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...