Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lancome Vernis In Love Flirty Red

Happy new year, dear readers! I just want to take a moment to say how thankful I am for all the support you have shown me and this blog over the past year. It was my blog's first year, and the whole blogging experience has been more rewarding than I could have possibly dreamed. I hope your 2012 has also been rewarding and wonderful, and your 2013 will be even more so! <3

Today, I have a gorgeous vampy polish to share with you. Lancome's Flirty Red is a cool-toned dark burgundy red with just a hint of purple and tons of bright red shimmers. It is part of the three-color Vernis in Love offering from Lancome's Holiday 2012 Collection.





With direct artificial lighting

If you're a vampy polish lover, this is definitely a color for you. It's darkened around the edges, and the red shimmers make it look like it's glowing from within. I included a picture under direct artificial light so you can see all the amazing shimmers.

The application is terrific. It goes onto the nails in thin and even coats without any pooling or dragging, and each coat dries in a jiffy. And the best part is that this is a one-coater! One thing to note is that the Lancome brush is a wider paddle brush, so it may take some getting used to, but the wider brush definitely contributes to the great application.

You can find Flirty Red at Lancome counters and lancome.com for $15 for 0.21 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

18 comments:

  1. This sure is vampy, and it looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color! I love how it looks blushed in the bottle. I just love Lancome's packaging. They'll always have a special place in my heart because they were the first high end brand I ever bought from, lol. Happy New Year to you, Yun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year, Liesl! Hope your 2013 is off to a fantastic start! <3
      I'm glad you like this. I know what you mean about having brands that are special to you. Shiseido is the first high end brand I ever used, and I still use one of their face washes. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Wooooooow !
    So nice color !
    I love it <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty...and I like the bottle :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It looks great on you. Hope you had a very happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittney, I had a good new year. Hope your 2013 is off to a great start too! <3
      I'm glad you like this! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. OOh, that's really vampy and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! This is such an amazing color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good! I like me some vampy red :P Happy new year to you too, Yun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning color on you! I think I have a similar color from Color Club a few years ago. Makes me want to dust off the polishes and look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...