Friday, January 4, 2013

Nicole by OPI Personally Speaking...

Happy Friday, you guys! Can you believe it's the end of the week already? I'm totally loving this shorter three-day week. Now, if only every week can be like this. :-)

Today, I have another of my picks from Nicole by OPI's CVS Exclusives. Personally Speaking... is a light, rose pink with silver shimmers and a metallic finish.






This pink has a mauve tone that helps to make it a more gentle pink, and the silver shimmers add a subtle pearly sheen to the finish. The formula is fantastic. It's thin and easy to work with, while also being pigmented. I needed just the standard two coats to get opaque coverage. Though it looks a bit streaky in the pictures, it's barely noticeable in real life. I really like this color. I think it's a soft and classy way to wear pink.

You can find Personally Speaking... exclusively at CVS for a retail price of $7.99 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

24 comments:

  1. It seems a bit too frosty for me but I can see a lot of people liking it, especially with its great formula :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be too frosty if you are not a fan of that type of finish. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Three day weeks are the best, I love them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Unfortunately it's back to a regular week now. :(

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Oh there's nothing like 3 days week. I'm with you there: I wish all year was like that! (but at a full pay of course!)

    Wow, this pink looks AMAZING on you!!! It is so gentle and elegant and a very mature pink! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, full pay is a must lol.
      Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. Hmm.. Do I see frost in this polish? I think I've tried something similar to this before and didn't really care for it... It might be my skin tone, and seeing that yours is different than mine, it looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is just a wee-bit frosty. I'm glad you at least like it on me. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. My feeling on this colour are a bit mixed. I think it's pretty but at the same time I don't :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I can understand that. I feel that way about some colors too. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. very pretty! looks great on you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely enjoying the shorter week due to the public holidays hehe :) Unfortunately that's all over now starting from this Monday :( Lovely pink on you, though I tend to shy away from polishes that have any kind of frostiness in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the shorter week is over now. So sad. :(
      Thanks, I'm glad you like it on me. It is a little bit frosty, so you may not like it if you are not a fan of that type of finish.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful pink! And it goes so well with your skin tone :) Dusty pinks are so pretty! Beautiful swatches though I'm sure you already know that ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! And thank you so much for you lovely words. <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. I love metallic pinks! I will have to find a time I am near a CVS to get this color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Other than the pearly finish, I really like the color of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...