Monday, January 21, 2013

Zoya Julie

Hi you guys! Hope your Monday is off to a tolerable start. :-)

Today, I'm wrapping up the Zoya Lovely Spring 2013 Collection with another soft and pretty color. Julie is a cool light lilac with tons of silver shimmers.







Just like the other two shimmers—Piaf and GeiGei—in the collection, Julie was originally released as part of the limited edition Zang Toi NYFW Spring 2013 trio last year. And just like those two, the formula for Julie is a bit on the thinner side and slightly watery, so I did three coats for the swatches, although you can probably get away with just two if needed.

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this collection. The soft, "lovely" colors are a breath of fresh air after the moody colors of fall and the bright sparkles of the holidays. I love that they are clean and subdued without being dusty. My favorite from the collection is Blu, but I'm really loving all the colors. Let me know what you think of this collection in the comments below. What are your favorites, and which ones will be making it onto your wishlist?

You can find Julie on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

20 comments:

  1. That is so, so, sooooo pretty - siiigh - did I mention pretty!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I'm glad you like this! I think it's very pretty too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Ooooooh I'm totally LOVING this one!! What a gorgeous lilac! Beautiful nails lady!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a delicate, beautiful color! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this iss soo me! i love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is by far my favourite from the collection!! I love the shimmer in it...it's like what I wanted Essie's spring collection last year to be but the shimmer disappeared on the nail. Lovely, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this one turned out to be what you wanted! The shimmers in here are definitely very noticeable. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. I am not a fan of pastels on myself, but I have to admit that it looks really beautiful on you. And your swatches are just great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!! Ok I think this is my second favorite of the collection. I really love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you're loving this one! It's super pretty! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. I'm a huge fan of pastels so I love this whole collection :) This purple is just too pretty and the shimmer gives it a delicate gleam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the whole collection! Me too... I'm a big fan of delicate colors like these. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. Hi dear !
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)
    I feel better <3

    This color is amazing :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're feeling better! And that you like this. <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...