Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nicole by OPI Don't Overpink It

Hi you guys! I have a few picks from the recent Nicole by OPI's CVS Exclusives that I wanted to share with you. Today, I'll start off with Don't Overpink It, a lovely medium barbie pink with a creme finish.






To my eye, this shade isn't too cool or too warm, so it should be wearable for most skintones. It has an easy application, going onto the nails in thin and even coats that dry speedily. At two coats, it is just a tad sheer, but that is my preferred way to wear it and it's what you see in the swatches. If you prefer total opacity, you will need a third coat. Overall, this isn't the most original shade, but it's still a sweet and charming basic pink creme to have. 

You can find Don't Overpink It exclusively at CVS for a retail price of $7.99 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

17 comments:

  1. I usually don't care much for pink, but this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun name - and a gorgeous hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's pretty!!! You know I love me some pink polishes!! Lol I just love your swatches they're so gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not as bad as I expected it to be and, in fact, I have to say it does look good on you, sheer as it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty pink! I think it'd be gorgeous with a sparkly accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! A sparkly accent nail would go great with this, for sure. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. I usually don't pay too much attention to pinks but this one is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the name of this, and it looks really cool on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks lovely!!! I wonder if there are any dupes out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I looked through my stash, while a few were similar (Zoya Shelby, OPI I Think In Pink, Essie Cascade Cool), none where close enough to be called dupes. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...