Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nicole by OPI Marooned In Paradise

Hi you guys! Today, I want to share with you the last of my picks from Nicole by OPI's CVS Exclusives. Marooned In Paradise is a burgundy/maroon color with a mostly creme finish.






I say this is mostly a creme finish because while it does have some shimmers, the shimmers are subtle and barely noticeable on the nails, contributing only to a slight pearly sheen. Just like all the other polishes from the collection, this has a great formula. It applies smoothly and dries fast to a glossy shine. Each coat is pigmented, and two coats gets you opaque coverage.

You can find Marooned In Paradise exclusively at CVS for a retail price of $7.99 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

23 comments:

  1. Hmmm I love those brique colors, I think they're classy/classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sort of color. It's a little vampy but not goth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! "vampy not goth" is a great way to describe this. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. It's delicious and vampy, looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is so you. Wow, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh so pretty!! The color is so elegant and vampy it's awesome!! Super beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colours like this always look so classy and pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous swatches! I seriously can't get enough of this kind of color :) Too bad there are no CVS's around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Same, there are no CVS's around here. :(

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. oh i so should be wearing this color today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love dark maroon, wine-like colors! This one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This colour is amazing. Super classy and sexy all at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color is really amazing, no doubt, and it looks gorgeous on you!
    But I think I would skip this one. I don't feel it is unique enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! :-)
      You're right, it's not too unique, especially this season when this type of oxblood color became on trend.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  12. Pretty classic shade. I don't wear this kind of shade that often but is still pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it. It's definitely a classic color. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...