Thursday, January 24, 2013

China Glaze Modify Me

Hi you guys! I've got another fun color from China Glaze's Tranzitions Collection to share with you today. Modify Me is a medium periwinkle blue with subtle shimmers that transforms into an indigo blue with top coat.





Just like the others in this collection, Modify Me has an excellent formula. It goes onto the nails in smooth and self-leveling coats. It is pigmented, and you can almost get away with just one coat, though I did two in the swatches to even everything out. This is another one where I really like the way it looks without top coat. It's a beautiful color and the subtle shimmers give it a soft pearly sheen.

With top coat, the color change can look a little streaky, especially when applied to the whole nail. If you do a thicker top coat, the color will be less streaky, but too much top coat can lead to bubbling. If you use the top coat for something smaller like striping or dotting, the streakiness is much less noticeable.

You can find Modify Me at your local nail salons and at beauty stores such as Ulta and Sally Beauty for a retail price of $7 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

30 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like this one too! Still shocked at how prominent the color change is! I almost like this one more them the last... Almost ;) lol! Beautiful nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! The color change on this one is very prominent, for sure. Thanks! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. The color by itself is amazing, I was really surprised at how bright and beautiful it is! As yesterday, I would pass on that top coat ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color. I think it's beautiful too. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I kind of like this one, I may have to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one best without the top coat - I know I'm not easy to please, haha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING NAIL POLISH !
    I love it <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one more than the pink Tranzitions colour, but I think it's another I wont be getting. Your swatch looks lovely though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can understand. The Tranzitions colors don't mesh with everyone's manicure style.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. that looks really pretty and cool but im not sure how i feel about these tranzition polishes yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that. I'm glad you think it's cool though. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. Both shades are pretty, but I tend to like it without the tc...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color, and love that it's not streaky like alot of these types of color tend to be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! It is such a pretty blue with or without topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like the concept of these for dotting but not for changing the colour of the whole nail as I might as well just use a different colour nail polish :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it without the topcoat. It's a pretty blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It really does look great without the top coat. But how can I wear it without a top coat?? I will go mad!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha doesn't it look awesome without top coat?! I totally think so too. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...