Friday, January 18, 2013

Zoya GeiGei

Happy Friday, dear readers! :-)

Continuing with the Zoya Lovely Spring 2013 Collection, I've got another pretty color to share with you today. I'm not sure whether it's spelled GeiGei (as it says on Zoya's website) or GieGie (as it says on my bottle), but either way, it's a light sweet pink with tons of silver shimmers.







GeiGei was originally released as part of the limited edition Zang Toi NYFW Spring 2013 trio last year. This is a softer shade of pink, with the silver shimmers adding a subdued, icy quality to the pink. Its formula is smooth and spreads out easily enough, though it is a bit on the thinner side. It was still a little patchy at two coats, so I ended up doing three for the swatches. 

You can find GeiGei on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

36 comments:

  1. omg sooooo pretty. There is so many Zoya nail polishes i need to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... A tad too girly for my taste. Maybe without the silver shimmer I'd like it more?
    Oh my, whoever did the mistake (sending incorrect names for printing or updating the web) went big! Haha, I am not sure he/she's laughing now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite girly. :P
      Haha it is a funny mistake, but not for the person who made it lol. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Oh WOW it's pretty - super girly, but still I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird with the names! I did order this one and I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like it. I think the shimmer makes it a lot more grown-up pink then the usual.
    I truly hate it's name though... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, and it's not too girly for you. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. GeiGei is such a beautiful polish! Can't wait to try mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not always a fan of silvery shimmer but I think it looks nice in Gei Gei/Gie Gie/whatever! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So this one is so beautiful, but one of the bloggers did a comparison to OPI "Pedal Faster Suzi" and they're dupes!!! I'm so glad, because I would need this one too!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, and you have a dupe for it already! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. It really does have an icy edge to it - it's super delicate, girly and the perfect late winter/early spring shade. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely awesome for late winter/early spring! I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. I can't decide if I need this! There always seem to be one or two in each Zoya collection that I pass on initialy but then can't get out of my head and end up buying as the season ends, lol. This will probs be that color for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm like that too. Once I finally get it, I usually think "why did I wait so long" lol. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. not my shade but looks pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty pink, it looks very princessy and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loove this! It reminds me a lot of OPI Pedal Faster, Suzi from the Holland collection...I wonder how close they are?! This looks great on you, Yun! Weird about the name difference though, which is the right way? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like the color! I don't have OPI Pedal Faster, Suzi, but someone mentioned to me that they saw a comparison showing that the two are pretty much the same. Hope that helps. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  14. very very pretty but i think i prefer the blues over this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually prefer pink, but in this collection, I do love Blu more than GeiGei. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  15. Pretty but I tad too girlie for my :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...