Monday, January 7, 2013

Nicole by OPI I Sea You and Raise You

Hi you guys! Hope your week is off to a good start. :-)

I've got another color from Nicole by OPI's CVS Exclusives to share with you today. I Sea You and Raise You is a medium blue with a creme finish.






While this appears to be quite a vibrant blue in the swatches, it is just a smidgen less so in person. It has a slight dusty quality to it that my camera just couldn't quite capture. The formula is great. It applies in smooth and even coats and dries to a shiny finish. What you see in the swatches is two coats and it is totally opaque. The only downside to this polish is that it has a stronger, stinkier smell than usual for Nicole by OPI polishes.

You can find I Sea You and Raise You exclusively at CVS for a retail price of $7.99 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

31 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and great swatch! I will certainly be picking this up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks truly stunning on you! I love it!
    Too bad about the smell though... I wonder why it is :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jin, I'm glad you approve! :-)
      Not sure why it smells. Maybe it has to do with the blue pigment.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Pretty! Your photos are so beautiful. They are so clear and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this blue! Does it stain? I have a shade somewhat close to that (NYC Water Street Blue) but it stains terribly! I'd be interested in finding a new similar polish that doesn't stain :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a truly gorgeous blue - so refreshing and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hehe blues are one of my favorite colors for polish too... although I say that for almost every color lol. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. Whoa, that looks fantastic on you! (I hope you survived the smell :D )

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect blue! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous blue! stunning! that is sooo pretty - i just love this kind of blues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful blue! It looks so bright and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO striking! This would make an awesome pedi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous, gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...